, - 11am
The Car Culture returns to for our 8th annual toy drive to Texas Children's Hospital
for car enthusiasts
Toy drive list
Here is the list of toys that Texas Children's Hospital is looking for and their guidelines! And for our amazon prime shoppers, here are some links we threw together of acceptable toys! For the full list, check out the pictures below!
- Hot wheels gift set: https://amzn.to/33dPnRJ
- Legos for all ages: http://amzn.to/2Aaw8eI
- Crayons: http://amzn.to/2zPeBbd
- Markers: http://amzn.to/2jAifzI
- Coloring / Activity Books: http://amzn.to/2irOmxP
- Barbie Dolls: http://amzn.to/2A7RIAy
- Puzzles: http://amzn.to/2isgMYA
- Playdoh: http://amzn.to/2AVBffX
- Mini Bubble Packs: http://amzn.to/2zOtpXG
- Hot Wheels: http://amzn.to/2irVLgV
- Balls: http://amzn.to/2zOzkfa
- Crib Mirrors: http://amzn.to/2jHJlou
- Bouncy Seats: http://amzn.to/2z8lOQt
- Duplo’s: http://amzn.to/2zSLJPj
- My Little Pony’s: http://amzn.to/2z6wLSI
- Mr. Potato Head: http://amzn.to/2hIdaB1
- Clothing / Comfort Items-Blankets: http://amzn.to/2zNRg9M
- Pillowcases: http://amzn.to/2z8clsb
fREE for everyone
All spectators are welcomed for free.
Bringing a car? First come first serve spots will be available for cars that are not signed up for VIP or that do not want to be locked in during the event.
Bring your car into the gates of the show and enjoy a VIP experience and activities while your car is on display!
Register your car for the VIP lot
You Only need to register if you're planning on bringing the car into the VIP area. Owners accepted into VIP must arrive before the 8:45am cutoff time sunday morning and will be expected to stay until 11:00am.
First come first serve spots are available to those bringing cars that DO NOT want to be parked in the VIP area
You will recieve an email before show day with instructions if you're accepted
FOR CAR ENTHUSIASTS
WIN OUR E92 M3!
Have you heard? Car Culture's 3rd giveaway car is now live and could be in your driveway! Click the link below to get entered!