The Car Culture:Track Xperience
Join us on November 19th for our Track Xperience at MSR Houston! This Track day will be focused on getting on the track and having fun! We will be tracking in 2 different groups to reduce traffic on the track. We would like to make it clear that this is not a hardcore track day. This is a day to focus on familiarizing yourself with your vehicle and the track. MSR has kindly granted us permission to use their VIP suite where we will provide a place to cool down the in A/C and relax. We will have awesome music by DJ Innocence, are providing lunch by 3 Brother Tacos, and will have plenty of water to ensure everyone stays hydrated! Each group will have 4, 30-minute sessions. You will be given your group assignments at the track once you sign in. Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have. Will be running Clockwise on MSR's Full 2.38 Mile circuit.
We have allocated spots for 50 drivers.
- Drivers will be split up into 2 groups and each group will have 4 sessions
- Drivers will have access to the Lotus VIP Suite with refreshments and snacks
- We will be catering lunch for drivers provided by Abu Omar Halal
- We will provide helmets upon registry
- Wristbands will be distributed to our drivers
- We will have Video/Photo coverage of the event!
8:15 am: Arrive at MSR and sign in
8:30 am Drivers meeting and safety briefing.
9:00-9:30am: Group 1, Session 1
9:30-10:00am: Group 2 Session 1
10:00-10:30: Group 1, Session 2
10:30 - 11:00: Group 2, Session 2
11:00 - 11:30: Group 1, Seesion 3
11:30 - 12:00pm: Group 2, Session 3
12:00pm - 12:30pm: Group 1, Session 4
12:30pm - 1:00pm: Group 2, Session 4
Deals MSR Houston is providing!
- 20% off go-karting that day to all participants
- Special Pricing for those who sign up for a membership!