The Car Culture:
Independence Track Xperience
Join us on July 4th for our Track Xperience at MSR Houston!
Join us on July 4th for our Track Xperience at MSR Houston! This Track day will be focused on getting on the track and having fun! We will be tracking in 2 different groups to reduce traffic on the track. We would like to make it clear that this is not a hardcore track day. This is a day to focus on familiarizing yourself with your vehicle and the track. MSR has kindly granted us permission to use their VIP suite where we will provide a place to cool down the in A/C and relax. We will also be providing lunch by Abu Omar Halal. Each group will have 2, 20-minute sessions. You will be given your group assignments at the track once you sign in. Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have. Will be running Clockwise on MSR's Full 2.38 Mile circuit.
We have allocated spots for 30 drivers.
- Drivers will be split up into 2 groups and each group will have 2 sessions
- Drivers will have access to the Lotus VIP Suite with refreshments and snacks
- We will be catering lunch for drivers provided by Abu Omar Halal
- We will provide helmets upon registry
- Wristbands will be distributed to our drivers
- We will have Video/Photo coverage of the event!
7 am: Meet at Starbucks (1151-12 Uptown Park Blvd, Houston, TX 77056)
7:30 am: Rollout
8:30 am: Arrive at MSR and sign in
9 am Drivers meeting and safety briefing.
9:30 am: Get group 1 lined up
9:40 am: Group 1 gets on track
10 am: group 1 comes off track
10:40: Group 2 gets on the Track
11 am: Group 2 gets off the track
11:40 am: Lunch arrives
11:40 am: Group 1 gets on the track
12 pm: Group 1 gets off the track
12:40 pm: Group 2 gets on the track
1 pm: Group 2 gets off the track
1:10 pm: Thank everyone for coming out, give sponsors a chance to speak, and thank MSR 1:40 PM: Break down
Deals MSR Houston is providing!
- 20% off go-karting that day to all participants
- Special Pricing for those who sign up for a membership!
MSR Houston's Statement regarding COVID19
We are excited to have everyone enjoy this track experience, please remember due to COVID- 19 we will not only be practicing social distancing but will be requiring mask. Mask are not required in your car but please wear a mask while in the office and enclosed areas, and while interacting with others. Once brunch is served we will ask for some of the group to eat downstairs and other areas we have to offer. Our sponsorship and driver's meeting will be help outside to assure proper distancing. Please read the guidelines below and feel free to email us with any questions you might have.
Practice Social Distancing
- Mask are required inside and when interacting with others
- Keep hands clean
- Use soap and water for 20 seconds or use a 60% alcohol hand sanitizer.
- Clean and disinfect
- Disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces often.
- Stay home if you're sick
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth. Cover a cough or sneeze using your elbow.
Terms and Conditions
- Car Culture & MSR Houston are not responsible for any damage that you may incur while on track or on the premise
- All drivers need to be 18 or older
- All drivers must have a valid drivers license
- No minors allowed in the car
- Must have closed-toed shoes
- No alcoholic drinks allowed
- All guest are welcome to spectate
- All tickets are non-refundable and for one-time use
- By entering your information, you are agreeing to these terms