Shifted | December 2021 Toy Drive!
Time & Location
About the event
Join us for our SHIFTED car show at La Centerra Sunday, December 5th from 8am to 11am!
This will be the second time we will be hosting a toy drive for Texas Children's at La Centerra! Our past toy drives have been great and we know this one will be even better! Here is the list of toys that Texas Children's Hospital is looking for and their guidelines! And for our amazon prime shoppers, here are some links we threw together of acceptable toys! For the full list, check out the pictures below! Toys
- Hot wheels gift set: https://amzn.to/33dPnRJ
-Legos for all ages: http://amzn.to/2Aaw8eI
-Coloring / Activity Books: http://amzn.to/2irOmxP
-Barbie Dolls: http://amzn.to/2A7RIAy
-Mini Bubble Packs: http://amzn.to/2zOtpXG
-Hot Wheels: http://amzn.to/2irVLgV
-Crib Mirrors: http://amzn.to/2jHJlou
-Bouncy Seats: http://amzn.to/2z8lOQt
-My Little Pony’s: http://amzn.to/2z6wLSI
-Mr. Potato Head: http://amzn.to/2hIdaB1
Clothing / Comfort Items
La Centerra is located in Katy, TX, and not only has plenty of space but a lot of cool places to shop and eat! For this show, Katy has requested that we social distance cars in an effort to reduce people close to one another, therefore we will be spacing out cars. We are planning on having a wide variety of different makes and models at our show. We strive for a strong diverse show where enthusiasts alike can come together and appreciate one another's vehicles! Be sure to keep your eyes on our Facebook and Instagram for updates leading up to the event! We have limited spots so please register before it is too late! If we are unable to provide a spot for you, we encourage you to still come out to the show! Here are the highlights of the show!
- 70+ Exotics, Imports, Muscle, and more
- DJ providing music
- Much more
- Share this with your friends and family!
We are excited to have everyone at our Shifted car show but we are taking many precautions to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Mask are recommended
- We will be practicing Social distancing, also called “physical distancing,” which means keeping a safe space between yourself and other people who are not from your household. To practice social or physical distancing, stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people who are not from your household in both indoor and outdoor spaces. For more information on social distancing, please go to www.cdc.gov/coronavirus or click here.
- Please stay at home if you are sick.
- We will have police on site enforcing these policies.